Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

Musky Hunter mobile App

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

CRSTLNR1750
CRSTLNR1750
Level: General User
2/24/14 8:50 PM CST
I am looking for reviews on the Musky Hunter mobile app. Pros/cons, ease of use, etc. Any input will be appreciated.

kyl_me
kyl_me
7/20/14 6:49 PM CST
What is your musky fishing level? I am fairly new to the hunt, but looking to shorten the learning curve.

luvh20
luvh20
7/20/14 1:49 PM CST
I forgot that I have it.

I know that I wasn't impressed after I bought it.

kyl_me
kyl_me
7/19/14 9:37 PM CST
Anyone use the app? Comments?

Trophy_Taker
Trophy_Taker
3/2/14 12:29 AM CST
I have it and found it to be easy to use. I too went with the pro edition. Hope it pays off this season.

BigShow0003
BigShow0003
Level: MEMBER
2/28/14 12:52 AM CST
I went through a 15 minute tutorial of the app in the Musky Hunter booth at the Milwaukee Musky Expo. I walked away thinking the Pro version is a MUST have. For 10 bucks I thought it was worth every cent.

There has been some grumblings that a few kinks need to be worked out, but you'll have that with a brand new app. By May for the opener my guess is it will be functioning well.

The 'Lite' version is plain jane - you'll want the 'Pro' version.

The activity/feeding window and trolling feature were really slick (and are only available in the Pro version)

Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Custom Jigs & Spins Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird St. Croix Rods The 60 Second Angler Jerry's Sport Service Midwestern Shooters Supply Hard And Soft Fishing Fenwick Baitmate

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook